The Saginaw Art Museum is located between Old Town Saginaw and Downtown Saginaw, conveniently close to several other cultural destinations in Saginaw.
1126 N. Michigan Ave, Saginaw, MI 48602
Last entry at 4:30pm.
Custom museum framing not available on Saturdays.
Adults – $7.00
Students (with valid ID) – $5.00
Seniors 62+ – $5.00
15 and under – Free
Museum Members – Free
General Admission may not include entry to special exhibitions.
The Museum offers free parking to all visitors with 100 spaces. Designated accessible parking for vehicles with the appropriate disability permit is available on the North Michigan Avenue side of the building.
The Saginaw Art Museum is wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair is available free of charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, inside the main entrance.
All floors and restrooms are accessible by elevator.
Great Lakes Bay Region
The Museum hopes to have a bright future with a shared spirit of creativity by collaborating with local organizations. This collaboration lies at the heart of success for the arts community in the region. Help support the Museum and the regional organizations and businesses.
Things to Do
- Andersen Enrichment Center
- Children’s Zoo at Celebration Square
- Great Lakes Bay Parents
- Historical Society of Saginaw County
- The Dow Event Center
- Japanese Cultural Center
- Lawn Chair Film Festival
- Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum
- Midland Center for the Arts
- Northwood Gallery
- Pit & Balcony Theater
- Riverside Saginaw Film Festival
- Roethke House
- Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra
- Saginaw Choral Society
- Temple Theatre
- University Art Gallery
- Space Studios
- Studio 23
- Michigan’s Great Lakes Bay Regional Convention & Visitors Bureauu
- Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce
- Saginaw Arts & Enrichment Commission
- Pure Michigan Events Calendar